Pecos Historical Park Magnet

  • Sale
  • Regular price $5.00
Tax included.


Product Details

2″ x 3″ Button Magnet

Interpretive Copy

Situated next to Glorieta Creek, Kozlowksi’s Trading Post first hosted visitors traveling along the Santa Fe Trail starting in 1850. The sprawling adobe building transformed into the headquarters of Forked Lightning Ranch in the 1920s, a stop along Historic Route 66 in the 1930s, and is now part of Pecos NHP.