Olympic Magnet

  • Sale
  • Regular price $5.00
Tax included.


Product Details

2″ x 3″ Button Magnet

Interpretive Copy

When Olympic National Park was established in 1938, a primitive motor path led from Whiskey Bend on the Elwha River to the top of Hurricane Ridge. It was Inadequate for modern, low slung cars, so a new “Heart of the Hills” highway opened in 1958. This road along Hurricane Ridge is one of few avenues that penetrate the Olympic mountains, offering visitors great views of the park while preserving its wilderness interior.