14″ x 22″ poster, screen printed in three colors.
The 1.5 mile Trail to the Caves rises 1,092 feet up the northern slope of Mt. Timpanogos. When Timpanogos Cave was officially declared a national monument on October 14, 1922, visitors were compelled to climb the steep ledges without the benefit of a developed path. By the 1930s, the Works Progress Administration built better access. The trail has been improved over time to become the paved pathway visitors walk today.