Sequoia National Park: Generals Highway
The idea of a master scenic highway that joined national parks in the west inspired Sequoia and General Grant to build their own connection. Superintendent John R. White believed that most visitors to either park could then enter by one, and exit by the other. Generals Highway was dedicated on June 23, 1935, and linked, not only the two parks, but the famous General Sherman and General Grant giant Sequoia trees.
2″ x 3″ Button Magnet
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × .125 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.