Oregon Caves Chateau Button Magnet
Since the Chateau at Oregon Caves National Monument first opened in 1934, it has become one of the most treasured lodges of the National Parks. Designed and built by self-taught architect and carpenter Gust Lium, this masterpiece of rustic architecture still contains most of its original features including hand-made Monterey furniture, Port Orford Cedar bark siding, and a stream that flows through the third floor.
2″ x 3″ Button Magnet
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × .125 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.