Lassen Volcanic National Park
14″ x 22″ screen print
When Lassen Volcanic officially became a national park on August 9, 1916, virtually no roads penetrated its boundaries. Nine years passed before a scenic boulevard advanced toward Lassen’s isolated interior. One crew built south from Manzanita Lake and the other north from Sulphur Works. Promoters were so excited when the road opened, that a fake, pyrotechnic eruption of Mt. Lassen was employed to celebrate the highway’s official dedication on July 25, 1931.
14″ x 22″ poster, screen printed in three colors.
|Dimensions||16 × 3 × 3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.