Crater Lake Rim Drive Button Magnet
Park founder William G. Steel first suggested building a circuit around Crater Lake in 1907. Rim Road opened in 1919, but the earthen path failed to allow growth. A new highway was designed to be a “pilgrimage for the devotees of nature.” The boulevard, known today as Rim Drive, was created to supply visitors with excellent views and lend interpretive value to their comprehension of the lake and its history.
2″ x 3″ Button Magnet
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × .125 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.