Arches Auto Tour Button Magnet
A long hike was necessary to see the Three Gossips before a new entrance road brought automobiles within view of the monumental formations in the Courthouse Towers region of Arches National Park . Completed under a park development program called “Mission 66,” the paved highway was dedicated on August 24, 1958. An auto tour along the Arches scenic drive today reveals grand vistas made accessible to all.
2″ x 3″ Button Magnet
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × .125 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.