A long hike was necessary to see the Three Gossips before a new entrance road brought automobiles within view of the monumental formations in the Courthouse Towers region of Arches National Park . Completed under a park development program called “Mission 66,” the paved highway was dedicated on August 24, 1958. An auto tour along the Arches scenic drive today reveals grand vistas made accessible to all. Image available as a three color silk-screened poster. Size is 14" x 22."